Thank you for visiting my site and congratulations on your upcoming marriage! The season of engagement is a special, busy, and wonderful season!
If you haven't already seen these pages on my site, they contain helpful information about my wedding photography.
And of course, the most important element are the photo galleries (scroll down the page), where I try to show quite a few photos from each sample wedding.
Colossians 3:17: And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Weddings where the couple seeks to not only honor God "in general" with their lives, but also specifically with their wedding, are an inspiration to me!
- Noah and Abby were married on a beautiful spring day in the heart of Iowa farm country. It was a joy to be a part of their special day, and a blessing to see how they strove to honor God in all the details of their day! I don't think I'll ever forget the beautiful music at their ceremony: hearing the congregation, with Noah and Abby leading, sing "Complete in Thee" is something I will not soon forget.
- Job and Bethany's wedding was a God-honoring and beautiful wedding. I found myself overcome with emotion a number of times during the ceremony and the reception - in particular while Job was sharing his testimony of how God saved him and then called him to the Alaskan mission field. COVID-19 was just beginning to flare up across the nation, and while quite a few details about the wedding were changed at the last minute, it was a joy to be a part of their special day.
- Matthew and Dawnette's wedding was a delightful, God-honoring, wedding. While, sure, I was there as the photographer there were a number of times during the day when I was overcome with emotion: rejoicing with them and their families, and praising God for what He has done.
- A gorgeous, cold, November day in Alaska was the scene for Joshua and Maryanna's wedding. Their greatest desire for their wedding was that it would glorify God, and it was a joy to be a part of their day.
- A delightful, God-honoring Mennonite wedding in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Josiah and Sarah were a delight, and the cloudy skies and off-and-on rain didn't dampen their spirits.
- A stunning fall day across the sound from Seattle in Manchester, Washington. What a joy to witness these two amazing young people unite their lives together as they seek to honor and follow God. And no, it doesn't rain all the time in Seattle. We had beautiful blue skies!
- A beautiful wedding in the Illinois countryside. It was a delight to capture Benjamin and Natalie's wedding photos. Off-and-on rain throughout the day was a blessing to the local farmers, but I had to be a bit creative with some of the photos!
- A casual Oklahoma wedding in December! The cold temperatures didn't stop Kenneth and Erin from wanting some outdoor photos - and we got some great photos in the wheat field next to the church. May God not only bless this new couple, but also protect Kenneth as he serves in the military.
- Moses and Rebecca were the second ceremony for a beautiful double-wedding in California. Their ceremony was outdoors in a gorgeous mountain location with delightful California wedding.
- James and Rachel were part of a double-wedding in California: two ceremonies with a shared reception! The weather was just what you'd expect for California in November: perfect. It was a delight to see these two young people unite their lives together as they seek to serve God wholeheartedly.
- Jonny and Jenny's wedding was an absolute delight. The wedding was held in somewhat rural Tennessee on a warm and sunny day in May. I loved seeing the passion they both had for the Lord, and for each other!
- Bradley and Erin's wedding wedding was amazing. A beautiful, historic house. Immaculately manicured grounds. A small gathering of family and friends. A candlelight reception. I'm so glad I got to photograph their wedding!