- Noah and Abby were married on a beautiful spring day in the heart of Iowa farm country. It was a joy to be a part of their special day, and a blessing to see how they strove to honor God in all the details of their day! I don't think I'll ever forget the beautiful music at their ceremony: hearing the congregation, with Noah and Abby leading, sing "Complete in Thee" is something I will not soon forget.
- Job and Bethany's wedding was a God-honoring and beautiful wedding. I found myself overcome with emotion a number of times during the ceremony and the reception - in particular while Job was sharing his testimony of how God saved him and then called him to the Alaskan mission field. COVID-19 was just beginning to flare up across the nation, and while quite a few details about the wedding were changed at the last minute, it was a joy to be a part of their special day.
- Matthew and Dawnette's wedding was a delightful, God-honoring, wedding. While, sure, I was there as the photographer there were a number of times during the day when I was overcome with emotion: rejoicing with them and their families, and praising God for what He has done.
- A gorgeous, cold, November day in Alaska was the scene for Joshua and Maryanna's wedding. Their greatest desire for their wedding was that it would glorify God, and it was a joy to be a part of their day.
- A delightful, God-honoring Mennonite wedding in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Josiah and Sarah were a delight, and the cloudy skies and off-and-on rain didn't dampen their spirits.
- A stunning fall day across the sound from Seattle in Manchester, Washington. What a joy to witness these two amazing young people unite their lives together as they seek to honor and follow God. And no, it doesn't rain all the time in Seattle. We had beautiful blue skies!
- A beautiful wedding in the Illinois countryside. It was a delight to capture Benjamin and Natalie's wedding photos. Off-and-on rain throughout the day was a blessing to the local farmers, but I had to be a bit creative with some of the photos!
- A casual Oklahoma wedding in December! The cold temperatures didn't stop Kenneth and Erin from wanting some outdoor photos - and we got some great photos in the wheat field next to the church. May God not only bless this new couple, but also protect Kenneth as he serves in the military.
Of my couples share
their very first kiss at the marriage altar
Year I photographed my
Desire that their wedding
will bring honor to God
- When selling products online you need quality photos. Consumers make instant and subconscious quality judgements about your product (and your brand) the moment they lay eyes on your product! Experience the difference that quality product photos can make for your business.
- Professional real estate photography sets your listing apart from others. Don't list your house using iPhone photos! See the difference that dedicated real estate photography makes!
- While I am not currently accepting engagement photo sessions, this page shows some of my engagement photos.