- A gorgeous, cold, November day in Alaska was the scene for Joshua and Maryanna's wedding. Their greatest desire for their wedding was that it would glorify God, and it was a joy to be a part of their day.
- A delightful, God-honoring Mennonite wedding in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Josiah and Sarah were a delight, and the cloudy skies and off-and-on rain didn't dampen their spirits.
- A stunning fall day across the sound from Seattle in Manchester, Washington. What a joy to witness these two amazing young people unite their lives together as they seek to honor and follow God. And no, it doesn't rain all the time in Seattle. We had beautiful blue skies!
- A beautiful wedding in the Illinois countryside. It was a delight to capture Benjamin and Natalie's wedding photos. Off-and-on rain throughout the day was a blessing to the local farmers, but I had to be a bit creative with some of the photos!
- A casual Oklahoma wedding in December! The cold temperatures didn't stop Kenneth and Erin from wanting some outdoor photos - and we got some great photos in the wheat field next to the church. May God not only bless this new couple, but also protect Kenneth as he serves in the military.
- Moses and Rebecca were the second ceremony for a beautiful double-wedding in California. Their ceremony was outdoors in a gorgeous mountain location with delightful California wedding.
- James and Rachel were part of a double-wedding in California: two ceremonies with a shared reception! The weather was just what you'd expect for California in November: perfect. It was a delight to see these two young people unite their lives together as they seek to serve God wholeheartedly.
- Joseph and Elissa's wedding was held in the beautiful Kentucky countryside on a gorgeous September day. Perhaps I'm a bit biased as Joseph is my brother, but their wedding day was absolutely perfect. Their love for each other and the Lord were clearly evident!
Of my couples share
their very first kiss at the marriage altar
Year I photographed my
Desire that their wedding
will bring honor to God
- When selling products online you need quality photos. Consumers make instant and subconscious quality judgements about your product (and your brand) the moment they lay eyes on your product! Experience the difference that quality product photos can make for your business.
- Professional real estate photography sets your listing apart from others. Don't list your house using iPhone photos! See the difference that dedicated real estate photography makes!
- While I am not currently accepting engagement photo sessions, this page shows some of my engagement photos.